NZ Uniforms Back To School Promotion
PRIZE DRAW DETAILS
There are 5 prizes in total to give away during the Prize Draw Period (“Prize Draw”). Each prize is a bank transfer totalling the amount the winner spent on their winning transaction at NZ Uniforms (max value $1,000 per transaction).
To enter the NZ Uniforms Win Your Purchase Back Promotion (“Promotion”) you need to make a successful $50+ purchase online at www.nzuniforms.com or instore with Zip using the Zip mobile app at any NZ Uniforms between 9am Tuesday 5th January 2021 and 11:59pm Sunday 7th February 2021 (“Prize Draw Period”). You can learn more about the Zip mobile at and where to download it here. You will receive 1 entry in the Prize Draw for every successful $50+ purchase made during the Prize Draw Period. The drawn winners will receive a bank transfer for the amount of their purchase up to $1,000. Once a winner has been drawn they will not be valid for any subsequent prize draws.
The Prize Draw will be undertaken at 1pm on Wednesday 13 February 2021 at 33-45 Hurstmere Road with the 5 winners drawn randomly from all valid entries received during the Prize Draw Period. The winners will be notified by email and phone prior to Friday 15 February 2021. Entrants give permission for Zip Co NZ Limited to use their account details to contact them to administer the prize. If a winner can not be contacted within 3 working days, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected via random draw.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To participate in this promotion you must be a New Zealand resident aged 18 years or over and have made a successful transaction using the Zip payment method.
- The Promoter is Zip Co NZ Limited, 33-45 Hurstmere Road, Takapuna, Auckland (Promoter). The Promoter can be contacted on 09 489 8144.
- The Promoter reserves the right to decline your application for a Zip account at its discretion, including if the Promoter cannot adequately verify your identity or you do not meet our acceptance criteria.
- The Promoter’s and its associated companies’ employees, agents and contractors and their immediate families (including spouses, grandparents, parents, children or grandchildren) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- In the event of a dispute the Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice and at its discretion or to extend, postpone or discontinue the Promotion at any time.
- The Promoter may refuse to award the Promotion to any participant if, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, that participant has violated these Terms and Conditions or has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential loss, damage, or personal injury (whether physical or mental) in connection with this Promotion, any products purchased and their use by a winner.
- This Promotion is run by Zip Co NZ Limited and is in no way associated with Facebook Inc.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.