If you’re a Zip Australian Partner, please refer to the Zip AU docs found here
Locate Your Zip Merchant Credentials
To integrate Zip into your PrestaShop website, you will need the following Zip Merchant Credentials:
– Client ID
– Client Secret
These credentials are provided upon integration, however, if you’re unable to locate these, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Add Zip as a Payment Method
Please make sure your PrestaShop version is 1.7+ as we don’t support previous versions
– Download the .zip file for our plugin
– In the left-hand menu, navigate to Modules> Module Manager
– Click ‘Upload a Module’ and select the .zip file you just downloaded
– Once the module upload is complete, scroll below and find the Zip module and click ‘Configure’
Configure the Module settings
Fill the fields with the following values:
|Production mode||For Production mode: Yes
For Sandbox mode: No
|Client ID||<Provided by us>|
|Secret||<Provided by us>|
– Click the ‘Save’ button on the bottom right corner to save these changes
Add the Zip Landing Page
Create a landing page (static web page) to educate customer about Zip, while also providing access for customers to pre-apply for their Zip account.
What does the Zip landing page look like?
– In the PrestaShop admin page, navigate to Preferences > CMS.
– Click ‘Add New CMS Page’ at the top right corner of the page.
– In the ‘Meta Title‘ field, enter:
Zip – Own it now, pay in 4
– In the ‘Friendly URL‘ field, enter the following:
– In the ‘Page content‘ section, click on the “</>” button to access the HTML code view
– Copy the Zip Landing Page code below, and paste it into the HTML code view field:
<zip-information instore="false" online="true" faqs="true"></zip-information> <script src="https://zip.co/nz/assets/landing.js?v=1.0"></script>
– You can set either instore=”true” online=”true” to false if you do not wish to see specific panels
– Click on the ‘Save’ button on the bottom right.
– Once the Zip Landing Page is added, make sure you now add the links to the Landing Page into the header and/or footer menu’s of your website, as well as any other Zip marketing content (such as banners/icons/etc.) so that customers can access the page.
If you need further assistance, please contact us at email@example.com