If you’re a Zip Australian Partner, please refer to the Zip AU docs found here
Locate Your Zip Merchant Credentials
To integrate Zip into your Magento 1 website, you will need the following Zip Merchant Credentials:
– Client ID
– Client Secret
These credentials are provided upon integration, however, if you’re unable to locate these, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Add Zip as a Payment Method
– Download the Zip Extension file provided by us.
– Copy and paste the extension files into the Magento folder.
Configure the Plugin Settings
– In your Magento admin portal, navigate to System > Configuration > Payment Methods > Zip
– Enter the following values into the fields:
|Title||Zip – Own it now, pay in 4|
|Client ID||<Provided by us>|
|Client Secret||<Provided by us>|
|API Endpoint||Production: https://api.partpay.co.nz
|Auth Token Endpoint||Production: https://merchant-auth-nz.zip.co/oauth/token
|API Audience||Production: https://auth.partpay.co.nz
|Debug Mode||Yes – Enables daily detailed log files|
|Merchant Name||Keep it blank or use for your reference|
*For testing, different client credentials must be used. Please contact our team at email@example.com for further information
Adding the Zip Widget to the Product Page
– Copy and paste the following snippet to app/design/frontend/rwd/default/template/catalog/product/view.phtml
<?php echo Mage::helper(‘mr_zip’)->getProductWidgetHtml() ?>
Technically this snippet can be added anywhere in the product view template depending on where you’d like the widget to show
Adding the Zip Widget to the Cart Page
– Copy and paste the following snippet to app/design/frontend/rwd/default/template/checkout/cart.phtml
<?php echo Mage::helper(‘mr_zip’)->getCartWidgetHtml() ?>
This widget is functional site wide and it can be added to any template file. It will calculate with the totals in the cart
Adding the Zip Payment Icon
What does the Zip payment icon look like?
– In the Magento admin dashboard, navigate to CMS > Static Blocks
– Select the Static Block for the footer, or whichever contains the payment icons/logos
– Use the following code to add the Zip Payment Icon alongside the other accepted payment method logos:
<a><img src=”https://static.zipmoney.com.au/assets/default/footer-tile/footer-tile-new.png” style=”height:30px;”></a>
Note: If required, you can change the value of the height style property to adjust the size of the Zip icon
– Save your changes
Add the Zip Landing Page
Create a landing page (static web page) to educate customer about Zip, while also providing access for customers to pre-apply for their Zip account.
What does the Zip landing page look like?
– In the Magento admin page, navigate to CMS > Pages.
– Click ‘Add New Page‘ at the top right of the screen
– In the ‘Page Information‘ tab, enter the following:
Page Title: Zip – Own it now, pay in 4
URL Key: zip
– Navigate to the ‘Content‘ tab.
– Enter the following into ‘Content Heading‘:
Zip – Own it now, pay in 4
– Toggle the ‘Show/Hide Editor‘ button so that there are three buttons (Insert Widget, Insert Image, Insert Variable) next to it, and an empty white box under it.
– Copy the Zip Landing Page code below, and paste it into the text view field:
<zip-information instore="true" online="true" faqs="true"></zip-information> <script src="https://zip.co/nz/assets/landing.js?v=1.0"></script>
– Click ‘Save‘.
– Once the Zip Landing Page is added, make sure you now add the links to the Landing Page into the header and/or footer menu’s of your website, as well as any other Zip marketing content (such as banners/icons/etc.) so that customers can access the page.
If you need further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org