Getting Started with the Zip Merchant Portal
The following instructions detail how to get started using the Zip Merchant Portal.
This documentation assumes you’ve already been accepted as a Zip Partner and have been allocated a Zip Merchant Portal Login – see here for details on how to become a Zip partner!
Creating a Zip Order using the In-Store Terminal (For enabled merchants only)
- Login to the Zip Merchant Portal – a link to the Merchant Portal exists in the Customer Portal for easy access
- Head over to the ‘In-Store Terminal’ at the top of the page – this function is only if enabled
- Fill out the fields accordingly and enter the ‘Zip In-Store Code’ provided by the customer
- Once you click ‘Next’ from the In-Store Terminal, the customer will see an ‘Approve’ button on their account
- After the approval, a confirmation page will display and the Zip payment is now complete!
Other Merchant Portal Functions
Displays a list of Zip orders
Displays a breakdown of payments made to you from Zip orders. Functionality to export this information as a .cvs file is also available with a max date range of 1 month.
Displays a breakdown of refunds from Zip orders. Functionality to export this information as a .cvs file is also available with a max date range of 1 month.